Friday, November 5, 2010

"Good" Luck?!

This would be a sleepless nite for me.
This time it isn't about studies..
Partly yes,
But... I can't explain the feeling now.
I got so freak out.
It was the first time in my life I've experienced this.
In my own house...
It's too scary...
I still can feel my heartbeats..
It nearly pumps out from my mouth.
It happened when I was studying in my own room with the door open,
Then I saw a shadow walked by the corridor and entered my housemates' room.
By that time I really thought it is amy.
Then I shouted "Amy!"
But Amy's voice came from the dining room.
She replied "What?!"
A silence took place...
Amy still shouted back, "What is happening yen?"
I didn't reply her.
I was too scared...
Coz I knew it, I knew what I saw...
And it's very clear and I'm 99.99% sure that I'm not hallucinating.
T_T


I knew the shadow I saw is somebody else.
Can't help to stay any longer in the room.
I went out and join their group study.
It was freaking!
And creepy...
I have been wondering why most of my friends always longing to see and feel so excited to see those kind of stuff.
This happen to be a weird feeling to me.
Can't put it properly into words.
Just your body will react spontaneously...
Goosebumps came out and ur heart beats like as if it never beats before.
I wish I can tell him.
But now is very important period for him too.
I guess after exam only I'll be honest to him.
Sorry, just dunwan u to be scared of it and affect ur performance.

Sigh!
I stop myself from recalling back the moment I saw it.
But it's too hard...
I will stay alert the whole nite.
>.<
Okay, continue my revision.
Stitch, accompany me pls...
Too spooky.... T_T




From,
petrified yenzi. >.<

No comments: