Wednesday, December 29, 2010

It's gonna end

Speaking of holidays..
Yea... true.
I enjoy myself very much.
Without doing anything useful,
I still can feel the joy of it.
Hanging around with frenz.
Family, relatives...
Longing to see them,
Miss them when they are gone.
What a life!
Filled with emotion.
That's human i guess.
My pandora box is much more complicated than I've doubted.
Never had I thought I can get through these real fast.
Haha... thanks wei. =)
Feeling sad at the same time...
After checking PBL grouping of sem4.
Curious that somehow de class has reduced again.
Can't recall who is not in...
Finally a knife just stabbed me.
Sigh!
I dun wanna lose anybody...
Do hope we can stay together n get the certificate on the same day..
No matter what..
This is just my little wish.
My little faith is telling me kept holding what is true n justice.
I won't give up.
Won't betray myself to fall into the valley of sin again.. Never.

Sem 3 has come to an end.
A real ENDing...
No more books for me to kill off my time in holidays..
No more music, dance n opera...
Kind of down...
But I'll keep going.
Keep holding my passion in what i really wanna do. =)

p/s : I miss u, xiaozi men... =D

2 comments:

xinqian said...

miss u too xiao zi..haha..jia you in 4th sem ya..^^ very soon cny can meet again..hehe..

louise de Stitch said...

Yes, huanqian!!!
Everyone of us in the xiaozi gang must jiayou.. =D
See u all soon. ^__^