Monday, January 12, 2009

9th - 12nd jan '09 KL

9th jan '09

Took a long way 2 reach kl.. Phew...next time im not gonna tk bus again. So tiring!!!
Met amy at kl central then we both went mid valley 2find presents. Btw, amy did find wat she wants but i didn't. Amy didn't change dat much but i've gain weight... =(
Lunch - Carls' Jr.
Dine - Pavilion




lunch at Carls' Junior

coming of lunar new year

Da jie fetched us at mid valley then went pavilion 2watch Nokia 5800 Xpress music lauching ceremony. She hv 2 work there so amy n I went jalan-jalan haha. There r many performances wic im not so interested in. Dat is sound pollution 4 me haihz... Black out after reached home,walao! I cant tk bath n cant slp at all. Damn it!!!

Golden Globes nominee?? =p

Golden bull brings prosperity

Simpsons family


before launching


roasted duck rice


10th jan '09 Edu fair

Went klcc edu fair..Yup,my main purpose here. Still indecisive.... Btw,Edward mommy fall sick dy. We dropped by his hse at nite.
Tea time - Subway
Dine- Wangsa maju


xiao hai zi...

11st jan '09

Going 2 buy my own laptop wit Jhao n da jie. After few hours in settling all those stuffs,we went 港饭汤食 2hv dinner. On de way bc, Jhao accidentally drove in Smart tunnel... haha,though he's annoyed by de mistake, amy n I sat in de car happily coz we'd nvr experience it b4. =p
Lunch- sushi
Dine - Hk restaurant


view from balcony

cute mickey minnie

Murumo ,Yatch ,Rima ,Mirmo =)


yummy yummy cookies

yao che hor

sushi session (acting cool) =p


dunno way fried rice..=p

Sago toss wit mango

spicy fishball



12nd jan '09

Dun really hv a gud slp last nite. Dragging my body,forcing myself 2wake up. Cant be late,gotta reach bus station in time. Heavy bag made me even more tiring. Met a biantai cab driver,yiacks!! disgusting pak cik..maybe he dunno he himself was really disgusting n smelly too.
Bear de coldness in de bus for bout 3 hrs. @_@ Finally, i reached home. Malcolm n kaka were waiting 4 me. =)

last station- BP my home ^^

No comments: