Thursday, January 22, 2009

Yeah, if u think im heartless then juz go on. It's not i wan or dunwan, is bcoz i really dun hv such kinda of feeling. I noe u understand but somehow u seems like dun wish 2understand. I dunno wat's in ur mind since dat day...i really wish i noe. Coz im suffering too. I c ur changes n im relieved but after all dis while u tell me u r not treating me as ur normal fren?? I dunno wat 2say. Im wondering n thinking...maybe u r right sometimes. But forgive me 4 letting u disappointed again n again. It's not easy 2 let it go rite? I wish i noe dis feeling.. I wish i can meet someone who gives me dis kind of feeling. Until de day dat wat u've told me i can understand it without a doubt. I appreciate it. Thx.... May u showers wit bless n luv. I really understand, im not a kid anymore...

No comments: