Monday, August 17, 2009

2day the three of us hang out again~ Buying groceries at Endah Parade n having our lunch at a taiwanese restaurant. I guess dat's the only luxury dat we're entitled to. XD... It's pathetic 2 say dat anyway,but it's true. Since we live like org asli here. No entertainment, No joy. STRESS? Yes! I would answer without flicking my mind. Nothing turn out to be good since I came. First, de stupid P1 doesn't work. Second, the shower head spoiled. Third, the florescent light tube spoiled. Forth, de washing machine spoiled. Fifth, the damn grill is going 2 break down too. Sixth.... Hey, r u guys waiting 2 c wat's gonna happen 2 me next? It's too bad~
By de way,I'm de happy go lucky type. So, I believe things will turn out to be bright again. My bright path is waiting 4 me! XD Miracle exist~ I believe dat. Sounds stupid but it'd proven to be true from human psychology. Ehm, juz enjoy the photograghs dat 3 gals has taken when dey hv nothing 2 do.














































To be continued~

No comments: