Friday, August 14, 2009

Sing to the soul~

Fabian n Yen


Victor n I


ND n PC


Pharm chem rocks!!! ^^






Elaine n ME


Me, Michelle n Marcus




Meichin n Yenzi


I knew it would be freaking surprise to all my frenz who knew me damn well. I went 4 de audition of IMU chinese singing competition last week. My cousins were doubting me since I seldom sing in front of dem. Haha..well, I was able 2 enter to semi-final. The toughest part came, I hv 4 songs 2 memorise during my final competition. When de day came nearer n nearer, I started 2 regret wat de heck I was doing.. Y I join de competition instead of concentrating in studies? Y? I knew when if I gave up, dey'll very very disappointed about me. N de dey I meant were my frenz. So, I determined n bear all de difficulties until the end. When de MC announced dat I was actually the champion, I was crazy!!! OMG!!!! Can u believe dat? Nvr had i thought dat I would be the champion. Singing is juz 1 of my hobbies. Oh my god my god! Thx 4 blessing me~ Thx all my frenz for ur voting n moral supports. Thx 4 not giving up hope in me. I appreciate everyone of u. =) Thx papa mummy too! Yeah~

No comments: