Sunday, August 16, 2009

It was so shocked.
I can't believed wat I've heard from them....
Sigh~ Chloe called me.
She said Sly had gone...
He'd gone?!
The words just came out from her mouth.
I knew she meant it seriously.
I didn't know how 2 react.
Though we're not the so-called besties at college,
I feel bad about it.
He always called me little gal as well as his bestie-James.
After I got 2 know him for a semester,he left.
He went KDU to continue his studies.
Then we nvr seen each other again...
I didn't expect the time when I'm able 2 see him again is during his funeral.
I'm....................
Haihz....
I've so much 2 say yet it didn't come out from the inner side of me.

Nvr think dat u'll hv de forever time 2 idle away..
Sometimes things does happen out of ur control n expectation.
There's nothing we can do.
We dun even hv de right 2 say No or Stop!
I know I need to have a clear mind of wat exactly I need 2 do.
Chance doesn't appear itself n u just grab it easily.
Yenzi~
U're weak....
I told myself i'm no longer a daddy's little gal.
Haihz....
Kay,I guess i'm gonna stop here.

No comments: