Friday, August 21, 2009

Fun

We're free!!!!!!!!!! Hooray! FREE? Ehm, just a day. Coz 2day is IMU convocation. Thx for the sake of those graduates, we can rest a day. Haha... I went out with my dearest PC frenz. Ooops, sorry 4 those who's not here. PC is de abbreviation of pharmaceutical chemistry. N we're the PC. =p Sylvia the "skilful" driver fetched the 4 of us to Sunway. Our movie session is The Proposal. Kind of funny n touching comedy. =)



takein in Ladies



Elaine =)


Sylvia ^^




Sara ^^



My cheddar special lunch






our Ice Monster


On the way to hv our dine, we went Mydin 2do some shopping. Groceries groceries~ I'm gonna fall asleep there haha...
Heading to eat steamboat 2gether~ My stomach is going 2 burst with the extreme food intake.
Btw,there's alot of varieties 2choose. Eat smart is a knowledge 4 me haha...

posing with our foods



The Ultrawoman who is unwilling 2 snap photos



Louise n the Crab~











Sylvia with chopsticks. p/s: She's better than me. ='(




Karen n the vege.. =p



in the process of eating a crab *exhausted* XD






posing with my chinese tea =)
Last but not least, Thx guys for de happy moments. Thx sylvia 4 bringing us there. ^^

















No comments: