Thursday, April 16, 2009

I have been told that my sister is smart, pretty, gentle & more n more.
I look at myself through the mirror,
So wat's my very personal strong point all these while?
Apparently I dun quite have it.
Haihz...
I guess everybody would like to be someone else.
For those who's materialistic,
Dey wanna be the richest ppl in de world.
For those who has dominant character,
Dey wanna be the leaders of their gang.
For those who's duffer,
Dey wanna be a genius.
So many wanna-be but who's really going 2 achieve it?
Some might grab it easily,
Some might just staring at it hopelessly.
Just like chinese saying,
1 type of food feed thousands kind of ppl.
Indifferent in skin, iris, hair colours, physical build-up,
And reach to a more internal state,
Thinking...

He knows I hv a perfect role model with me,
I dunwan to be pessismistic.
It's just.....
It's just the more I've met,
The little do I find out my ownself.

Me?
I just wanna talk,
I just wanna play,
I just wanna be myself.
I cry when I'm sad,
I angry when I'm provoked,
I shout when I'm tortured.
I laugh when I'm happy.
That's me.
Whoever would be the same as me?
I love the very unique of mine.
Dat's the advantages of being 19.
I dunwan to pretend like I'm mature.
I am who I am.
I am who I'm supposed to be.

I'm not pity if others think I am.
But I'm really pity if I sympathise myself.
Why graded me as an idiot if I dunno wat r u talking about?
Why graded me as a stranger if I dun like wat u love?
It's the same.
When I talk about dance,
U don't know a thing.
When I talk about opera,
U show no interest in it.
When I talk about technique in singing,
U know nothing.
When I talk about novels,
U say u nvr read.
But I nvr speak out.
I just 1na be considerate.
But who r u to judge me?
It's really sad being told like dis.
Dun treat me as a fool just bcoz of wat we're different in.
Everybody has feelings,
And u'll nvr hv the right to hurt someone like dat.

No comments: