Sunday, April 12, 2009

Such a tiring night!!! Came back from work. I dunno why I'm so sleepy but still 1na forced myself 2sit in front of my lappy & blogging... =.=" But I juz can't help not 2 do sumthn b4 I sleep. I dunno wat exactly has happened 2me. I felt lethargic the whole day even when serving customers. I dun hv much interest in communicating or chatting with them at all. Juz show some fake smile & I noe I look like a nerd when I'm trying 2give a warm smile. I guess for ppl who has seen me 2day that muz be a weird,distorted,unatural expression to them. Hopefully I didn't scared off those kids. I'm a good jiejie plz~ However, there's 1 very interesting customer who has somehow attracted me. Or u can say disturbed my mind from functioning normal. An exaggerating sissy malay guy. He came with his "normal friend" which is a guy as well. And if I'm not mistaken that's already 9pm. He weared a shade with a white tight shirt,ultra skinny jeans & carried a super duper sissy-like handbag. He moved as graceful as wave & the most appealing thing was his fingers movement reminded me of oldies chinese opera. U noe how tough for me to stop myself from laughing out loud? I tried hard 2supress the adrenaline rush which means I hv 2fight with my body hormone system from doing their job for a few seconds. The 1st time in my life that I felt a few seconds seemed long like hell. Actually I did laugh out but I somehow covered it with a light cough. I think he should hv known it coz I'm kind of obtuse. But he shouldn't be blamed for that. As I noe that's all due to his endocrine system too. Not he wants 2 be sissy,maybe he's sad in some way. Okay,okay... it's my bad to laugh at him. But it juz amazed me & my curiosity aroused. That's fact. *yawn* I really nid some sleep now. Hope that 2mrw will be a good day~

No comments: