Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Rainy day~ My mood is not that good too. It's all due to de rain. Wanna noe y? When there's rain - I feel pain. I might hv bodyache, shoulder pain, muscle pain, migraine.. And sometimes I feel sleepy. =.=" In a nutshell, rheumatism win it all. Haihz.... Maybe I was a cat b4 as cats hate rain too. I went to work at 3pm as a part-timer. At de beginning it's still ok with me. But when minute by minute gone, I started 2 feel dizzy. Tak bersemangat lagi...Kaki lenguh sangat ish... Some more 2day hv so many new coming stocks. So I unpacked, wrapped & hang up. Repeating de same procedures... I've done so many things in a rainy day. I muz say that's such a proud record to me. =p I guess I'm kind of obstinate. I tried hard 2drag my body home but I'm still playing games instead of sleeping on my chicken little bed. Hey, not I lose my passion in chicken little, it's bcoz I wanna get rid of my bad mood b4 sleep. Chatting with a few xiao meimei now. Feeling better...dey r juz awesome. I mean their modern thinking. Kay,I think I'm gonna stop here.

No comments: