Friday, April 17, 2009

Y there r never-ending works for me 2do? Y there r so many stocks everyday? The shop ady overloaded with all kinds of clothes & stuffs but I hv no idea y boss still 1na tk so many order. =.=" Shirley said during festival season de shop will oways loaded with new goods. I nvr c dat b4 but I guess dat muz be a landslide scene. And 2day I nvr hv time 2 rest.. Wanna know wat is my work 2day?! Yes, u r right! Unpacked, punched price tags, hang up, displayed... *just repeating it thounsand times will do.* Didn't dey c there r so little space 2display all the clothes? That's definitely a hard task 4 shirley, especially during her bfday. I changed the white,big hangers into black,small hangers. So many types of hangers 2be used in different types of clothes. Even genius might get confused. TIRED!!!!!!!! Nvm, I still nid 2 go on. Gambateh yenzi!!! 10pm when we were about 2 close de shop, de phone rang. So, I noe I hv 2 bring de trolley n tk de new coming stocks again. Sucks! Gonna tk a warm bath nw... Thx blog 2let me release my tiredness. Btw, luckily 2mrw still hv PWee doing de headaches job with me. Hooray!!!

No comments: